Full Time Digital Marketing Manager – Mexico
Descripción de la oferta de empleo:
Detalles del cliente
International leading E-commerce company in Mexico City.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Work hand on hand with the Head of Marketing for Latin America to define the strategy for display and mobile channels to maximize ROI and Customer Lifetime Value
- Own the strategy, planning, creative, execution, and optimization for all display and mobile campaigns in Mexico
- Define budget allocation and optimization for display and mobile channels
- Monitoring, testing, and improving performance across display and mobile channels, providing actionable recommendations to maximize KPIs
- Manage the relationship with digital media agencies to ensure flawless execution of display and mobile campaigns
- Lead innovation across display and mobile channels to maximize performance.
Perfil del candidato
Business Administration in Marketing. 5+ years experience managing and creating digital strategies. Experience with attribution models, data analytics, and trafficking. Deep knowledge and expertise in digital marketing, with key focus on display and mobile. Strategic thinking and ability to translate quantitative & qualitative consumer data/insights into a strong targeted marketing strategy. Demonstrated project management, planning and time management skills. Demonstrated ability to innovate and think creatively. Full knowledge and understanding of the key publishers and internet media in Mexico. Management of DSP platforms is preferred. Energetic, and collaborative personality. Fluent in English and Spanish.